Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome...


Well this blog is the brain child of both myself and my happy fat husband. I've blogged in the past but always lacked focus. But anyone that truly knows me will tell you I love to cook and I'm always on the hunt for new recipes that are easy, healthy, and yummy! People are always asking me for recipes of tried and true foods they can make for their family. In a sense I've become a test kitchen of sorts and my loving husband is a devoted taste tester. When I first mentioned the idea of this blog the title was the first thing that came out of Mark's mouth. Everyone always teases him about my cooking and his eating. I guess he figures that if my cooking can keep him fat and happy then it's worth sharing with others. I hope this works, I hope you enjoy and I hope that you can find a few recipes that your family loves. I can promise you that any and all recipes I share will be taste test approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment