Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Apples to apples...

Ok after today I will no longer waste money on expensive bags of organic dried apple chips. These were so easy to make and yummy! Anyone that knows me well knows I'm a snacker. Always snacking, but always trying to snack healthy. I reccommend taking the time to make these.
What you need:
  • Apples!! DUH!
  • Cinammon

What you do:

  1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
  2. Wash your apples and core them. I just happen to have this nifty little apple corer. It wasn't inexpensive and a great kitchen gadget to have.
  3. Slice your apples thin, but not too thin...
  4. Place apples on cookie sheet. I used my cookie sheet and a pizza pan... I made lots of apple chips.
  5. Sprinkle with cinammon.
  6. Bake for one hour then turn them over and back for another 30 minutes to an hour. It depends on how crispy you want your apples.
  7. Enjoy! They also make your house smell yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment