Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mrs. Clean...

Ok ladies and gentlemen I am by no means a nature freak, but there is something about using a cleaning product in your house that you know is safe. A product that you make yourself and can use daily. For the past few weeks I've been using my own homemade cleaner in the bathroom and kitchen and I love it. I love it so much I have to share. Now for those of you on Pinterest, I'm sure you've seen it, in fact I repinned it!
All you need is a spray bottle, white vinegar and dawn original soap. Heat the vinegar to boiling, add it to your spray bottle and squeeze in roughly equal parts dawn. It's not rocket science by any means but the vinegar must be hot in order to mix with the dawn. That's it!
The great thing about this mix is that there are no harmful chemicals to try not to inhale or get on your skin. The other great thing is that it really works. You can spray this in your yucky microwave, let it set for 5 minutes and all those food bits come off with a damp washcloth. I use it in the shower, the toilet, sinks, counters, etc... I'm truly in love and I've stopped using all those chemicals!
Try it! Dawn and vinegar are in expensive and it never hurts to try. Trust me you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment