Sunday, August 5, 2012

Whisk Me Away

My whisk broke... I know that at the very thought of your whisk breaking your heart stops, mine too.  Now granted this whisk was both cheap and old, but it had a purpose in my kitchen.  It made scrambled eggs, savory sauces and fluffy peaks of whipped cream.  Now, it has a broken wire...not sure how this crime against humanity occurred but it did.

So... I guess it's time to invest in a better whisk.  Not only do I need a better whisk but I need a cool one!  So in my internet search for "cute whisk" I found a website that I was clearly meant for me. www.modcloth.com

This site knows my heart... not only is there an abundance of retro clothes, shoes and accessories but also kitchen items!  Lunch boxes and cutting boards, measuring cups and whisks!  All with a retro twist that makes them perfect.

So here are my whisk choices...

First is the "Woodland Critter Whisk"  Notice the adorable bunny.  This whisk would be both functional and fun... how many of you make eggs with a bunny?!









Option #2  The "Stir in Some Love Whisk"  Since so much of my cooking is for those that I love dear, this seems an appropriate addition to my kitchen.









Last but not least, the third option.  This is actually an entire set "Fresh Skills Utensil Set" complete with tulip whisk.  This by far is the cutest set of utensils, too bad all my spatulas, spoons and such didn't break too.









I'm horrible at decisions and according to my Dad I come by it naturally.  But in case any of you were wanting to get me the perfect gift, I suggest this site.  The lunch boxes and coffee bugs are just what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment